Tuesday, February 5, 2013

1st week

Well my first week of the workout wasn't terrible.  I managed to complete every day, (well sort of).  I got sidetracked Saturday & only completed 1/2 of it & Sunday I didn't do anything.  But on Monday I was off work so I completed the rest of Saturday & most of Sunday, as well as Monday.  That was a HUGE task considering I was sick with a horrible cough & sore throat.  90 jumping jacks with a bad cough is no easy feat.  Anyway I must be honest in that I bypassed the running.  Now before everyone says "well she failed".  I already had a pretty good idea that I wouldn't be doing the running part.  Not because I don't think I can do it, but because I live in IL and Sunday there was ice, Monday was 60 degrees & raining, Tuesday we had tornado warnings, & Wednesday it was down to 30 degrees.  Between being sick & the unpredictable weather I passed.  Now my plan is to continue with the everyday workouts & once it gets nice start the running program.  I was also very brave & let my husband take a picture of me in my swimsuit:( Now this was no pose, suck in your gut kinda picture, this was a true relaxed this is what my body looks like pic.  Now NO ONE will be seeing this picture, but I am going to take one every week in the same swimsuit so I can really see the difference.

Also let me say that I am convinced the DEVIL created fat days!!!  You know what I'm talking about, one day you weigh one amount & you feel pretty good.  2 days later...BAM you are 5 lbs heavier.  Now I get that our bodies fluctuate due to water, salt, bloating, ect.  But really!!!  This is why so many people give up on their exercise routine.  This entire week I have been exercising & I am heavier then I was the week before without any exercise.

I also had 2 doctor appointments this past week, one on Friday & one on Monday.  Both times I was weighed, & I DID NOT like the number on the scale.  I told myself that I was fully dressed with clothes so I could deduct a few pounds, but still wasn't a huge fan of the number. 

Anyway week 2 has begun so we shall see...wish me luck:)

No comments:

Post a Comment