Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Liebster Award

Hello everyone,

I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award from Samantha @ www.24to30.com  I learned that the Liebster Award is to honor up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers, and to pay it forward. Thank you so much for thinking of me, Sam, I really appreciate it!   Be sure to check out her blog..I absolutely LOVE IT!

The rules are:
  1. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
  2. Answer the 11 questions the nominator(s) asked.
  3. You (the nominee) come up with 11 new nominees (no tag backs) and 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
  4. Nominees should have less than 200 followers and should link back to you on their Liebster blog post.
  5. Lastly, be sure to actually let the nominees know they've been nominated.
11 Random facts about me:
1. I have crazy long toes that i can pick stuff up with.  (for all you people grossed out by feet, I apologize)
2. As much as I love shoes, I would rather go barefoot.
3. As a child I liked to eat cold hot dogs...the thought of that now makes me cringe.
4. I love dogs more than cats, but I have to be able to wash my hands immediately after petting them.
5. When I drink milk I have to drink it fast because I have a weird thought that the milk is going to go bad.  PS: it also has to be really cold, several occasions I have put ice in my glass
6. I cannot stand it when people cheat!
7. I love watching reality shows like Teen Mom & Mob Wives, but cannot stand the Bachelor.
8. I come across like I don't care, but in reality I care way too much about what others think of me.
9. I am a photo/scrapbook junkie, I long for the day I have a beautiful, organized room like the ones on Pinterest.  Right now my room likes a scrapbooking tornado came through.
10. I am a BUDGET freak!  Or in my husbands words "a tightwad"  I hate paying full price for anything.
11. I have handwriting like a 7 year old boy.  (it's bad people, really bad)

11 Questions from Sam:

1. What is your favorite book or movie? Movie-would be a tie between Grease & Annie.  Book-probably anything by Jodi Piccoult.

2. What is your favorite winter activity? Sledding

3. What was your first car? a 1992 Cutlass Supreme.  Side note: when I went to get my license I  fell on a spot check day & I had to take a road test:( Luckily I passed!!

4. What is one thing you could eat every day and not get tired of? Popcorn, for a while I was eating it everyday.  I will eat the microwavable kind, but I prefer to pop my own on the stove:)

5. Would you rather ride a roller coaster or the Ferris wheel? Roller coaster

6. What is your least favorite household task? Putting laundry away

7. What's one clothing item or accessory you couldn't live without? A good bra

8. Do you have any pets? yes a house cat named ROXY

9. Do you prefer high heels or flip flops? flip flops

10. What is one household possession that you couldn't live without? My camera

11. What was your favorite vacation ever? Probably going to Hawaii

New Nominees: (The rules at the top say 11, but I don't really follow 11 blogs that have less than 200 followers, so I'm choosing 7 blogs that I really enjoy - please go check out their blogs!)

A blog of my own
Mommy I'm Done
Harrison Highlights
Just a Normal Mom
Life as Lindsay
The Freeman Family
Unsweetened Coco

Questions for new nominees:
1. What is your favorite season & why?
2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
3. How do you sleep? (back, belly, head under covers)
4. When was your first kiss?
5. What is your favorite animal?
6. Would you rather go skydiving or bungee jump?
7. Biggest fear?
8. Best life lesson you have learned thus far?
9. Describe your best friend in 5 words or less-
10. Favorite board game?
11. If you could go anyplace in the world where would you go?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along!!! We have a lot in common! I thought I was the only one who washed my hands IMMEDIATELY after petting an animal. Idk what I think will happen if I don't. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so funny. We do have a lot in common. I can't stand the smell of a dirty dog & I really don't like it on me, I think maybe that is why. I hope others join in, it's nice to get to get to know other bloggers:)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much!!! How fun! I'm for sure going to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the nomination girl- I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete