Thursday, March 7, 2013

CLEARANCE!!

 

My new outfit.
 
Okay I typically don't post a lot of pics & I hope to get better at that.  I definatley do not post pics of just myself (posing at that)...that's just not me.  BUT I had to brag a little on my awesome deal.  I LOVE shopping just as much as the next girl, but when you have child care & bills to pay that gets put on the back burner.  Well I had a gift card for Kohls (one of my favorite stores) so I thought I deserved a new outfit.  Me being me I headed straight to the clearance racks, which Kohls always seems to have a lot of.  Let me back up a little & say that I like colored jeans, but I don't think this fad will last forever so I realy didn't want to spend a lot of money on them.  With that being said I found these adorable mustard jeans ($8.80) & this grey sweater ($12.80).  Problem 1: the jeans were a size smaller then I would normally buy.  Problem 2: the sweater had a little piece of material coming loose.  (hard to tell in the pic, but it is a knitted type sweater)
So to the dressing room I went and the jeans....FIT!!!!!!!  I was so excited, but I still wasn't sure about the sweater, but my mom told me to ask about getting more taken off the sales price since it was damaged.  So I ask the girl at the checkout & explain there was not another sweater on the racks, (truly this was the only one I could find) and since it was damaged would there be anyway to take more off the price.  She said she would take an additional 10% off.....WOOHOO, my total for top & jeans was roughly $18, I got my tank underneath at Target (another favorite store) for $8, I already had my boots but they were another deal of $20 at Sears a couple years ago.  I absolutely LOVE a new outfit, but when an entire outfit costs less than $50 that is AWESOME!!
 
To add to my exciting day I was driving my son to his babysitter & seen $5 laying in the middle of the street.  The street I was on has a lot of traffic & several people up & down it so how that $5 managed to be where it was is beyond me...but Happy $5 day to me:)
 
Okay the more I look at the pics I realize that stripes are not good for me:(  So i better post this before I chicken out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment