Friday, November 2, 2012

As a typical "normal" mom I have way to many things going on.  Now all of these things can be completed, but you will soon come to learn that my attention span isn't always that long. (and in my defense i also have a 2 year old)   For example I told my husband that I was going to clean out the closet the other day.  His response "DON'T".  I asked why & he said, "because you will drag everything out & it will sit there for a long time before you do anything with it".  Now typically I would take this as a challenge to prove him wrong, but instead I went on to my next idea. 
I want to be able to post my completed crafts, or my organizational skills, & my weight loss journey on here.  So maybe..just maybe...by having this blog I will feel a little bit of accountabilty.  My current to do list is cleaning out & reorganizing our bedroom closet, finish creating a gift for a family member, & continue to eat better.  The last one still needs a lot of work & encouragement...especially since i already had a snack size payday:)

So any words of encouragement or ideas would be greatly appreciated..Have a GREAT friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment