Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happiness

So this post has no real purpose other than I am happy.  The last few months I have struggled with several different things & my attitude has been less than great.  Sunday was a great day at church & although I enjoyed the sermon it was the worship that was really AMAZING!  For some reason I left there feeling better.  Monday morning I woke up with a completly different mindset...and that mindset was positive.  I went to work & I actually had a pretty good day.  Now my days have not been perfect...as you can tell from earlier posts my son was definately testing my patience, but overall pretty good.  Then today I was looking in my wallet, which typically doesn't have a lot in it, and I found an old gift card that I had never used.  I was so excited to be able to get some Christmas shopping done without having to spend any money:)
As a mother I feel like we are on a constant roller coaster of emotions, from the sleepless nights, to the constant worry for our children, & just the everyday stresses.  So I feel like a week of happiness is worth posting about!  So keep your heads up MOMS & know that you are not alone. 
So be sure to check back on Monday because if my computer will cooperate this weekend I plan on posting some of my latest Pinterest projects.  Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment