Friday, May 3, 2013

Lucy

Hello all!!

So I know I don't have a lot of followers & that is okay, but for the ones I do have I really want you to check out this blog: http://www.lifeofthelucys.com/
My coworker told me about her story (she is friends with a girl who is good friends with the girl who would get "best friend of the year" award).  Anyway I will sum it up, but you really have to check out their blog.  These girls met (I believe in college, but I may be wrong) and became BEST FRIENDS!  they have done a lot together including packing up their belongings & moving to New York!  Anyway they call themselves "the Lucys".  One of the Lucy's (aka Lauren) was doing work in LA & had went for a morning run, she was hit by a car.  She was in a coma & had no id, they were able to figure out who she was & be in touch with her family.  People have banded together to pray for her, raise money for her family (they reside in Missouri, she has several siblings, & plane tickets/hotel stay for parents is not cheap), and simply support her & her entire family through this process.  Now her best friend has packed up & moved to LA in order to be with her. 
I am literally checking this blog daily for updates in hopes that there is good progress.  I think one of the reasons I am so in love with this blog & praying so hard for this girl is their friendship.  I have had very few "best friends".  And to see their friendship & love for each other is amazing!!  I don't know either of these girls personally, but their story is great.

So check out their story, pray for her & her family, or go to http://www.gofundme.com/laurenmurphy if you wish to donate money.    

happy blogging,

jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment