Thursday, May 9, 2013

Struggles

I can't bring myself to post anything at this point about particulars.  But these last couple weeks, particularly this one, has been hard.  I have cried more this week then I have in the last 6 months.  Everything is a process & of course takes time.  That would be fine if I wasn't so impatient & expected myself to be able to fix things right then.  You know how in the moment of a problem or struggle you think NO ONE UNDERSTANDS!!  Well quite frankly, there may not be anyone around that fully understands, or there might be someone next to you who totally gets it.  I know that the problems I have right now could be WAY worse.  At the same time though my problems aren't that I was going to cook spaghetti but ran out of noodles.  I know that I will get through this & hopefully once I am I can post about it & maybe help someone else.  Until that day comes I am looking ahead for brighter days & praying for God's guidance. 

-jenn 

3 comments:

  1. Aw I'm sorry that you're going through a difficult time right now. I'll pray for peace and comfort. Try to stay positive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things get better for you soon! Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls, it means a lot. on the plus side I have yet to cry today:)

    ReplyDelete