Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Words for Wednesday

SUNSHINE--LIP BALM--STUFF--SERVICE

SUNSHINE: I love it!!  I love that feeling of being warmed by the sun.  The hardest part about my job is that I am inside all day, I have a window, but it doesn't open.  So I wait until the end of the day & I go to my car & roll the windows down.  Now don't get me wrong there are days where I can't get into an air conditioned place fast enough, but generally speaking I love me some sunshine.

LIP BALM: Why am I typing about lip balm you may ask??  Well I want you to be aware of just how awesome the Burt's Beeswax lip balm is.  By far the best stuff ever.  PS: I do not work for nor do I get free stuff from Burt's Bees.  However that would be really cool if they sent me some stuff..hint hint;)

STUFF:  How in the world does one person accumulate so much stuff?  My parents built a house & in the process of packing, unpacking, & pitching my mother said that every human should be forced every 7 years or so to pack all their belongings drive around the block & then unpack.  I really think this is a great idea.  I have been slowly putting stuff in a bedroom & this stuff is labeled "yard sale".  The only problem is I haven't had a yard sale yet & I am running out of room.  Hopefully this weekend I can go through even more stuff & get going on a yard sale.  I want this stuff gone, the longer it sticks around the more attached I become.  (side note: I am one of those weird people who have an emotional attachment to just about everything I own, sad..but true)

SERVICE:  So my sister just took me out for lunch:) The food was good & being with my sister was even better.  BUT our service not so great.  It wasn't terrible, trust me I have had worse, but it was just service.  They did their job nothing more nothing less.  What happened to service with a smile??  Now before people tell me how difficult it can be in the food industry...I know.  I worked in the food industry as a cashier, server, busser, cook...you name it I pretty much did it from 15-21yrs old.  So I understand that you sometimes just have bad days & that people can be really RUDE.  But please from a former food worker to another try to not let your bad day rub off on someone who didn't cause it.  END RANT! 

Anyway, there are some words for Wednesday & some thoughts for you to ponder.  Also I am doing my best to better at this blog so hang in there with me.  A special thanks to my 7 followers...I know it says 8 but somehow I managed to follow my own blog & can't get that deleted.  Computers are not my forte. 

happy day--jenn   

No comments:

Post a Comment