Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Words for Wednesday

RUDE--INCONSIDERATE--SELFISH--HATEFUL

How are those for some super positive words this morning.  Now I know good and well that at some point in my life I have been all of those, sometimes on purpose & other times completely unintentional.  However, there are certain people who seem to fall into these roles more often than others. 

Why do people think it is okay to act that way? 
Do they not realize how some of the things they say or the way they say them hurt others? 

I know that on several occasions I have responded to someone & later my hubby informed me I was rude.  At the time that was not my intention, so I of course would leave feeling bad about someone thinking I was or wasn't rude to them.  I know as humans & especially as a mom we have so much going on & sometimes emotions take over & it is hard to keep our feelings in check when talking to someone.  Just know that once something is said it can't be taken back.  So on a beautiful day like today just be mindful of the words you speak:)  

Happy Hump-Day,

jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment