Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Totally Tuesday

Well here are 10 random thoughts for a Tuesday morning:

1. I have now had over 1000 views:) I know that those who have several hundred thousand views may not think that is a big deal, but to me it is.  Thank you to all who check or follow my blog, I really appreciate it.

2. Why must I work in a place where I can't open the windows.  SERIOUSLY!!!  who wants to be stuffed up inside all day with no fresh air. 

3. I am a huge "price-matcher" & I enjoy coupons.  I follow the Krazy Coupon Lady, but it seems as though the coupons she is referring to I don't have.  I know that different areas circulate different coupons, but really???  I do highly recommend price matching though, it has saved me a lot of money.  Now you have to understand that where I live there are no grocery stores, where I work I have a grocery store, dollar store, & a Wal-Mart.  The closest major chain groceries such as Aldi's, Schnucks, Shop & Save, are all roughly 45 min- 1 hr away.  So ad matching is how I get some of the best deals. 

4. I got a Nook for mother's day & I am so excited!!  I love reading, but I don't really like to spend $15 on a book that I am only going to read once.  So a book for $2.99 is AMAZING!

5. I don't even like posting this because I feel like I will jinx myself.  But I finally weigh LESS than what I did when I found out I was pregnant.  Now my weight always seems to fluctuate 3-4lbs so I can't get too excited, but I'm really happy.  I feel like I am making better choices, or at least if it isn't a good choice (pizza) I am not eating as much as I would have before. 

6. Several people around me are having babies & as cute as they are I have no desire to have another.  At least not at this point. 

7. My blogging has been less than stellar & I hope to improve on that.

8. I LOVE chocolate.  Probably a little more than I should.  But even more than chocolate I love fresh iced tea...no sugar, lots of ice, & the stronger the better.  I really think it is my addiction.  I don't do coffee or soda so tea is my go to. 

9. I have a friend who I have known for many years.  We have had our ups & downs, but this last down seems to be lasting a long time.  I am an honest person & sometimes when something is on my heart I have to tell it.  Well after I did that we have hardly spoke, she says she understood & we are good, but I wonder.  Part of me wants to confront it, part of me wants to forget about it all & move on, & the other part wants to wait and see what she does.  This is why I have so few girl friends. 

10. I not only have the BEST mother in the world, I also have the BEST mother-in-law.  My mother-in-law & I have had our differences & generally it comes to my son.  But overall we get along great, she is always there when I need her & she does so much for us. 

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!

-jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment