Thursday, May 23, 2013

Words for Wednesday/ Thoughts for Thursday

Okay I realize it is Thursday, but if you knew the last 36hrs of my life you would understand..nothing bad, just a little chaotic.  Anyway Words for Wednesday or Thoughts for Thursday..take your pick.

HOPE- HAPPINESS- PATIENCE-

HOPE- Webster's Dictionary defines hope as the following: to cherish a desire with anticipation.  Hope is mentioned several times throughout the Bible.  And hope tends to be a word that comes up during conversations when someone is in crisis. "don't give up hope" ect.  I really feel that regardless of your faith, religion, circumstance, environment.  Everyone at some point or another has had hope & felt like they lost hope.  Hope is always there, there is always hope for a better tomorrow, a better day, the list goes on & on.  However in a time of despair, chaos, or just sadness it is easy to lose sight of it & think we have lost all hope.  However, with hope, usually comes.............

HAPPINESS- I love this word..I mean it's hard to say without smiling.  Happiness comes in all forms & some SEEM to have more than others.  Notice I say SEEM...others may think they have more happiness than the person next to them, but in reality maybe they are very happy in their own way.  It always amazes me that you can take a person who on the outside seems to have it all family, friends, finances, ect & they seem to be happy.  However if you really start watching or paying attention to the things they say & do they may not be as happy as they seem.  It is not our place to judge some one's happiness, but instead try to be the person that brings others happiness.

PATIENCE- I discussed this earlier in the week w/ my mother.  Patience is not a virtue of mine.  I try but to no avail.  I usually start out w/ great intentions, such as today I am going to breathe deep & when someone upsets me I will breathe deeper & move on.  Or when things aren't going as quickly as I would like I will stop myself & remember that life moves fast enough, no reason to rush it.  As I'm typing this I am "patiently" (note the sarcasm) waiting for Friday evening to get here!!

happy Blogging y'all

jenn     

No comments:

Post a Comment